Non - Volatle Memory Solution Group - Technical Intern
- Support NVMe/SATA SSD ( Slid state drive) system level validation and integration for client SSD market segment.
- Perform SSD failure analysis using available tools.
- Design and carry out experiments to identify failure root cause and fix validation.
- Automate SSD testing.
- Rework SSDs to customer requirements
- Major in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of memory device testing.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of memory device functionality and usage.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
TW Intern JR0124380 Taipei
Back to top