New Product Introduction (NPI) Build Integrator
- Kulim, Malaysia
Plans & manages New Product Introduction (NPI) builds completing on time meeting department objectives and goals.
Drive multiple NPI builds simultaneously and work with key stakeholders to identify and implement lowest risk/cost solutions to deliver the products according to the committed timeline.
You'll assess risk, schedule, identify issues, and work cross-organizationally to resolve problems.
The ability to synthesize complex information into clear messages that get delivered through internal communications channels is critical.
This role will incorporate business unit customer requirements, build in manufacturing friendly solution and the aligned deployment plans into build execution strategies. Strong stakeholder management skills are key.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Owns the overall NPI builds, from Pilot build to NPI exit
- Oversee NPI Build readiness involving engineering and operations and makes adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently moving together in the same direction.
- Plan, strategize and executes the build plan, driving for NPI Build Exit to HVM; achieving or exceeding established CSI
- Collaborate and stay aligned with the NPI Lead integrator on program direction
- Creating and tracking the project / program schedule from start to end
- Getting task effort and duration estimates from team members
- Effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Monitoring progress against the schedule
- Reporting out NPI build Updates, Progress and closures
Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Other technical qualification with relevant experience may be considered. Candidate with experience in NPI program management will be an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY College Grad JR0129197 Kulim
Back to top