network SW engineer Intern
In this position, you will join in Intel Wireless Software team. You will work on building wireless base station architecture/Cloud RAN infrastructure, innovative algorithm and simulation platforms.
As a Wireless Software team member, you will focus on:
- 4G/5G base station PHY software design and implementation
- 4G/5G link level and system level algorithm design and simulation platform development
- System level integration wireless performance and computation performance level setting and performance tuning
- Master/Bachelor in telecommunication, computer science or electrical engineering, or related domains
- 3 years working experience in cellular system engineering.
- Familiar with air interface algorithm design; Familiar with 4G or 5G NR is a big plus
- Excellent programming skills in C, C , script, etc.
- Familiar with Intel processor is a plus.
- experience in open source community is a plus.
- Experience of link level and system level simulation development
- Good verbal communication and technical writing skills in Chinese and English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fast learning capability
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
CN Intern JR0104974
Back to top