Network Software Developer
The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies - spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions - that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
In this position, you will join a world class team in Intel Data Center Group and work with top talents in the industry, make direct contribution to the most popular open source communities like Linux kernel, QEMU, DPDK, FD.io, and develop network software infrastructures to lead network transformation in SDN/NFV, Cloud, 5G, etc. You will have the opportunity to work on world leading technologies such as CPU micro-architecture, Virtualization, Ethernet, FPGA, Security & Crypto, etc.
Your daily work includes but not limited to software development and upstream into open source projects to enable latest cutting-edge technologies, performance tuning and optimization, research and innovation on high performance packet processing to solve industry challenges in network evolution.
- Solid C programming skills and familiar with GNU Toolchain (GCC/MAKE/GDB)
- Understanding of Linux/FreeBSD like operating system and Internals
- Understanding of Intel Architecture, or other processor architectures
- Understanding of networking internals
- Strong desire to learn and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Virtualization and Container technologies
- Solid knowledge on TCP/IP and Linux networking internals
- Solid knowledge on Ethernet devices
- Experience with open source development
- Knowledge of Git or similar
- Good understanding on SDN/NFV, Virtual Switching
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
CN Experienced Hire JR0121029 Shanghai
Back to top