Intel Mask Operations in Hillsboro, OR is looking for Process Engineers to work in the photomask engineering group. In this position the engineer will be an integral contributor to the ongoing production of photolithography masks for Intel's leading-edge silicon manufacturing solutions. In this position, you will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment solving complex and challenging technical problems on sophisticated manufacturing processes and equipment.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Process equipment installation and development
- Equipment maintenance, management of troubleshooting activities, regular monitoring of process performance, defect analysis and reduction
- Drives improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomics
- Working with cross functional teams to solve technical process and defect issues
- Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle
- Establishes control systems to optimize and sustain production performance
- Develops strategies to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to manage these problems in the future.
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated experience with rapid analysis of complex process issues and identification of a solution path
- Ability to be self-directing and show initiative
- Communication skills and demonstrated ability to summarize complex data sets for technical and nontechnical audiences
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Masters or PhD in Physics, Applied Physics, Optics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Chemistry.
- Minimum of 3 months of experience with scientific equipment.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0123961 Hillsboro
Back to top