micro-Architecture /Experienced RTL Designer for Core power management
Design engineers are responsible for definition and coding of Intel's Power management features in Core. Core is currently one of the most important IPs with a large impact on product goodness. The role includes 50% uArch definition and 50% coding/debug of power management features while driving a complex process of exercising to logical correctness. Development using unique, state-of-the-art languages and tools, and advanced HW engineering methodologies. The designer is supporting large interface from architecture, Back-end, FW, validation and post-silicon. In addition to design, languages and design methodologies, engineers will develop expertise with Intel's Big Core Architecture and Micro-Architecture and will be deeply involved in the process of defining new Intel features. Candidate is expected to be independent, creative, with the ability to innovate new solutions and demonstrate uncompromising quality during their work. The open position for Design engineer is in PTK Intel site.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a well-known university
- Experience in the last 3-8 years with RTL development (using System Verilog), design partitioning, micro-architecture trade-offs.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills and ability to work closely with various chip design disciplines and cross-site teams.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership abilities, motivated, self-directed, and able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Very sharp learning curve, independent & autodidact
- Big advantage - Architectural (system and firmware) background
- Big Advantage - Good level of understanding of the power Management, reset, clock, and power domain.
- Big advantage - Familiarity with CPU-s architecture
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL JR0117993 Petach-Tiqwa
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top