Mexico Business Consumption Sales Intern
- Mexico City, Mexico
As Business Consumption Sales Intern, candidate will focus on supporting a team of Account Executives and Industry Technology Specialists that cover Large Enterprise and Government users. The candidate will be responsible for driving market insights relevant to our customer industries and segments. Focus areas in 2020/2021 include Data Center and Client platforms and portfolio, market trends such as multi-cloud, High Performance computing, AI and Analytics and Workplace Transformation.
Ideal candidate must be capable of supporting Account Executives to build strong relationships and influence senior business and technical customers. Candidate must comprehend Intel architecture offerings and fellow traveler solution offerings. As part of our data-centric journey, the team will work with the intern on customer presentations and implementations/case studies/ white papers based on our partners and ecosystem solutions.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Must currently be pursuing an MBA or specialized Master's Degree in a related field.
• Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
• Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
• 3+ years of relevant business/professional experience in corporate strategy, marketing, sales, business operations, or business analytics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with business partners at all levels, including senior management.
• Strong analytical and data management skills, and the ability to work through complex/ambiguous business scenarios to influence decision making.
• Passion for technology and semiconductor industry knowledge.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
MX Intern JR0132607 Mexico City
Back to top