Metrology TD Process Engineer
Intel's 3D XPoint TM is a new breakthrough in non-volatile memory technology and is revolutionizing the NVM landscape and storage/memory as we know it. This is one of the key pillars for NSG's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group growth and is a critical element of Intel's overall connected platform strategy. We are looking for experienced Technology Development Engineers in process area of RDA (Defect Inspection) (Note: These are Technology Development engineering positions, and not manufacturing positions)
The ideal successful candidate will:
- Strive to achieve and deliver leading edge process capability, yield, cost and manufacturability. This will involve exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet challenging program goals.
- Define the technology development roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new process.
- Define and establish flow, procedures, and equipment configuration.
- Select and develop material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements.
- Plan and conduct experiments to fully characterize/understand the process throughout the development cycle.
- Develop strategy to resolve difficult problems and establish systems to deal with these problems in the future.
- PhD, or MS in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, or Chemistry
- PhD with 1 year or MS with with 2 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Technology Development semiconductor FAB processing.
- 2+ years of experience in Statistical Process Control SPC or Design of Experiments DOE principles.
- 2 years of experience in Metrology or Defect Inspection
- Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills with multitasking.
- Ideally will have TD and Memory development experience
- A fast learner to adapt to the culture and the technology.
- Must be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs
- Proven ability to communicate and present effectively
- Demonstrate data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex problems and address root cause
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0119131 Albuquerque
Back to top