Metrology and Defect Inspection (MDI) Technology Development Equipment Engineer
• Metrology and Defect Inspection (MDI) Technology Development Equipment Engineers are responsible for (a) developing procedures for all Metrology and Defect Metrology equipment maintenance, trouble shooting, (b) providing application, planning, scheduling support and implementing new tool installations, qualification, optimizing existing tool performance and provide recipe application support for MDI Technology Development Engineers and fab users.
• Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and develop/upgrade tool to meet uptime and cycle time requirement;
- Provide training to engineers, equipment MTs and gating certification;
- Managing and partnering with Vendors to meet technology development needs;
- Working with technology development engineers to develop, prioritize, and manage projects;
- Ensuring proper documentation exists for the shift teams and Job Hazard Analysis are conducted
- Improving tool availability, and finding solutions to ongoing problems;
- Identifying, quantifying, and qualifying cost reduction projects;
- Serving as the liaison between facilities, vendor reps, and shift personnel
- Partnering with technology development to reduce line impact while addressing tool issues
- Interacting with stakeholders to develop new hardware, software, and technology improvements
- Identifying global BKMs and local golden tools to improve tools performance
- Strive continuously to improve process module overall capability.
- Candidates must possess a BS. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering
- More than 5 years of direct experience on Semiconductor Fab Metrology equipment tool installation, qualification, matching and maintenance.
Additional qualifications include:
- Good communication and stakeholder management skill.
- Intermediate understanding of semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of SPC principles.
- Proven ability to communicate and present effectively
- Demonstrate data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex problems and address root causes
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0116216 Albuquerque
Back to top