Memory Validation Technical Lead
- Austin, TX
The Xeon Server CPU Validation Team enables future generations of CPUs that power Cloud, Enterprise, and Data Center!
We are looking for people with memory expertise to help us with Xeon CPU post silicon validation. Team members in our group create, define, and develop memory focused validation environments and test suites. Team members have a good understanding of industry standard specs and can develop microarchitectural understanding of the Intel design for test development, coverage, and debug. Candidates should have post silicon system experience with the skills to use external probing tools.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to get results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world one product at a time. If you have this type of passion, please read on to learn about the Job Qualifications for this role. We welcome your application!
We are looking for candidates like you that have and possess:
- Tenacity to drive difficult memory related validation issues to root-cause, solution, and prevention, leveraging your growth mindset.
- Passion for delivering high quality products to demanding customers
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non- technical audiences
- A passion for problem solving, utilizing your analytical and debug skills.
- The willingness to work effectively, and get results, in a cross functional team environment, throughout product life cycle.
- The skills to communicate plans, status, issues, concerns
- The skills to collaborate with cross-functional HW and SW teams to solve complex issues and improve efficiency
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 9 + years of experience in: - OR - a Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 6+ years of experience in:
- Post Silicon validation
- Microprocessor validation
- CPU Micro-architecture
- DRAM/Memory Controller, DDR technologies such as DDR2/3/45, JEDEC standards
- Python Scripting & C Programming
- Logic or Protocol Analyzer equipment
- Debugging skills
- Linux OS, Windows OS
- Design, verification or validation disciplines, system/platform level debug and root cause isolation, methodology, and tools.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0139512 Austin
Back to top