Memory Reference Code Developer
- Guadalajara, Mexico
IAGS System Firmware Products ("SFP") group is responsible for delivering state-of-the art system firmware products, engineering and technology for Intel platforms to enable Intel's achievement of its strategic objectives while delighting our customers.
We mainly develop platform BIOS, reference code and related documentation for Intel silicon products such as next generation chipsets and processors. We are responsible for authoring BIOS specifications, creating chipset reference code and developing / supporting platform BIOS for Intel's CPUs and chipsets. We work closely with Intel silicon design teams and are responsible for all software and BIOS related issues during the planning, development, and validation stages of the program.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline with 5+ years of relevant industry experience, OR a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related with 3+ years of relevant industry experience in System BIOS\Firmware development.
You should have:
- coding skills and/or experience
- Software (S/W) architecture, design and debugging skills
- Working knowledge in the software engineering development process, project life cycle, PC BIOS architecture, and PC operating systems
- Experience developing high quality software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with memory ecosystem
- UEFI Core BIOS for IA Silicon & Product enabling.
- Tiano and EDK-II architecture on IA Implementation and ability to influence changes into industry specifications System BIOS Flow design and knowledge of OS dependencies on System Firmware.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
MX Experienced Hire JR0141845 Guadalajara
Back to top