You will be part of the Corporate Memory Organization memory compiler team and will own significant engineering tasks in a fast-paced and technically challenging environment.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
-Provide design solutions for meeting challenging memory design specs for various product segments
- Memory Compiler Design Flow/Methodology development
- Design, validation and characterization of Memory Compilers
- Interfacing with customers
Behavioral traits for this position include logical thinking, good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work/multitask, good analytical and problem solving skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Minimum skills and qualifications:
Must be pursuing a Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Computing Engineering with 3+ months of experience - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical/ Computing Engineering with:
- - Experience with scripting (Perl, tcl etc.)
- - Experience with scripting (Perl, tcl etc.) to develop a memory compiler and support or enhance the tool as required
- - Experience in memory design convergence tools including: formal equivalence verification, static timing methodology, electrical reliability and robustness analysis
- - Experience with transistor level operation, memory bitcell design, design challenges under process variations and low power circuit techniques
Inside this Business Group
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
Intel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US College Grad JR0160590 Austin IP Engineering Group (IPG)