Memory Design Engineer
- Austin, TX
You will be part of the Corporate Memory Organization memory compiler team and will own significant engineering tasks in a fast-paced and technically challenging environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include, although not limited to:
- Provide design solutions for meeting challenging memory design specs for various product segments
- Memory Compiler Design Flow/Methodology development
- Design, validation and characterization of Memory Compilers
- Interfacing with customers
Behavioral traits for this position include logical thinking, good verbal/written communication/interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work/multitask, good analytical and problem solving skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of experience in: - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and 3+ years of experience in: - OR - a PhD in Electrical Engineering and 1+ years of experience in:
- Transistor level operation, memory bitcell design, design challenges under process variations and low power circuit techniques
- Scripting (Perl, tcl etc.) to develop the compiler and support or enhance the tool as required
- Memory design convergence tools including: formal equivalence verification, static timing methodology, electrical reliability and robustness analysis
Inside this Business Group
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0146013 Austin
Back to top