This position is associated with the sale of Intel's NAND memory and storage business to SK hynix. (You can read more about the transaction in the press release). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business' storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our NAND-DTM and work on the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products, and you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 2 of the transaction, which includes NAND technology and component development along with fab operations. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel and will continue to develop NAND technology and components and manufacture NAND wafers at the fab. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025, at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to SK hynix.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete all required safety training and ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Intel safety policies
- Coach equipment MT (Manufacturing Technician) team and developing Machine professionalism.
- Perform troubleshooting on tool excursions issue.
- Participate task force, ensure continuous improvements of the tools and module.
- Participate cost saving project for maximization factory quality output and cost performance.
- Work with material team and supplier to maintain spare safe stock level.
- Implement change to improve output, quality or cost reduction.
- Partner with global counterparts to identify and align to best known methods.
- Optimize existing process and reducing scrap and excursions.
- Assume additional duties and projects as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintain flexibility to be on call to address production line needs.
- Bachelor+ degree in a related science or engineering major, such as Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, etc.....
- 3+ years equipment experience in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Demonstrated understanding of SPC, stats and DOE.
- Data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills.
- Proven ability to communicate and present technical information effectively.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex equipment problems and address root cause.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with others.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills.
Education (Desired degree & major)
Must possess a bachelor or master degree in a related science or engineering major, such as Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, etc.....
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN JR0153887 Dalian Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group