Manufacturing Validation Engineer in RF System Tools
- Haifa, Israel
Intel Wireless Communication Solutions (WCS), is a world-class leader in wireless connectivity and the industry's #1 provider of PC Wi-Fi/BT solutions. WCS powers ultra-fast, low latency, low power and ultra-reliable wireless connectivity for 100's of million people worldwide, enhancing experiences that
range from businesses, education and health to gaming and industrial services.
Intel WCS RPD RF System Tools team is seeking for Software Development Engineer to join our development team in Haifa, Israel.
In this position you will join a team of validation professionals and communication engineers, developing state of the art RF communication test-automation infrastructure and tools, enabling the production of Intel Wireless Connectivity products.
Working on a variety of tasks such as developing new RF tests automation, new application features, fixing bugs and optimizing existing features, as well as deploying the test program at the production facilities
- BSc in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Deep knowledge in wireless communication systems debug and validation, such as WiFi and BT
- Experience in signal processing and electronics, as well as deep understanding of RF equipment, such as Spectrum Analyzers and Signal Generators
- Great debug capabilities of HW/SW integrated systems
- Extensive experience with object oriented design & development in C++. Knowledge in design patterns
- 3 years of experience in development of RF equipment automation SW
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS is an advantage
- Personal skills:
- Ability to work independently and proactively: self-learning, designing, developing and deploying solutions that are delivered on time
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical subjects to engineers and product managers
- Should be a strong team player
- Willingness to take ownership and to drive effective content
- Ability to demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation and flexibility to adapt to new situations
- Creative approach and ability to deliver original solutions while working on HW/SW integrated solutions
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Manufacturing Validation Engineer in RF System Tools position and that this position may not be available at this time.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
IL Experienced Hire JR0143652 Haifa
Back to top