Manufacturing Technician - Contract(PG)
- George Town, Malaysia
- Perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment's process and training.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and sustaining.
- In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- The Manufacturing Technician may be responsible for the buddy program, a trainer and is in charge of updating training manuals.
- Participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
- High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Willing to work on 12-hours rotating day/night shift schedule
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY JR0088879 Penang
Back to top