Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process and training.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way. Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
- In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- May be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.
- May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
- Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters.
- High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics or Mechatronics.
- Candidates with computer hardware and software knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Able to work rotating shift (day/night)
- Willing to be based in Kulim or Penang
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY JR0145397 Kulim
Back to top