- Dublin, Ireland
Intel has donated €3,017,000 to communities across Ireland since 2015. Join us and be part of enabling the future!
We lead the semiconductor industry by creating innovative technologies. As an Intel Technician, you will play an integral role in the successful production of Intel products that transform how the world works, plays and communicates. You are the heart of our manufacturing process. This is the team for you if you want to see the end results of your work making a real impact on the world around you.
What we will offer you
We will offer you a 23 month contract to help you take the first steps in your career in understanding the semiconductor world by providing extensive training and hands on practical experience working with some of the smartest people in the world. The possibilities are endless!
You will be responsible for:
• Taking personal ownership to maintain our incident and injury free environment
• Participating as part of a shift team to deliver world class performance on critical success indicators (Safety, Quality, Output & Equipment performance) in a highly automated wafer fabrication facility.
• Scheduling & completing preventative maintenance tasks on advanced semiconductor processing equipment.
• Using problem solving skills to troubleshoot & resolve unscheduled equipment & inline process issues.
• Applying statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain & improve process & equipment performance.
You must have either a Level 6 or Level 7 degree in a Science or Engineering discipline (which would include but not exclusively; Advanced Manufacturing, Electrical and Control Eng., Aircraft Systems, Pharmaceutical Technology, Vacuum Technology, Automation and Instrumentation, Electronic Eng., Electrical Eng., Industrial Automation, Mechanical Eng., Mechatronics, Medical Devices , Process Technology, Manufacturing Eng., Completed Trades Apprenticeship, etc.)
• 1-3 Years work experience
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
• Pro-active with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated Team dynamics / Ability to work as part of a high performing team.
• High level of attention to detail with demonstrated capability of following procedures closely.
• Good planning & organization skills.
• Commitment to travel on assignment for varying duration depending on business need.
• This role is based on a monthly rotating shift pattern
• Commitment to start work in 2020
We also offer you:
• Competitive benefits and pay (including quarterly and annual bonuses);
• Healthcare and Pension
• 25 days annual leave
• Onsite bank, gym, canteens, games areas and sports & social clubs
Apply with your CV and a brief description of final year projects etc...
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
IE JR0127058 Leixlip
Back to top