Manufacturing System Engineer Grade
- Kulim, Malaysia
• Manufacturing Engineer focusing on NPI role.
• Define and implement new MFG systems and processes (perform gap analysis, define requirements, perform testing and conduct training)
• Support WTM, WTL, FC strategies by arranging headcount & also provide input to the strategies if it's impacting MFG
• Proactively identify improvement opportunities during NPI stage, develop and sustain HVM systems to improve efficiency.
• Leads Manufacturing Readiness Team (MRT), integrates Training, GSM, Planning, Logistics and Mfg Readiness to ensure all D&D are captured and delivered to the timeline
• Ensure the readiness of Manufacturing in areas such as :
- Man : MMR POR Headcount & N 1 readiness for MFG
- Material : All IDM material to support IQ, all NPI activities & also during HVM
- Systems : All existing systems are updated
- Process : Perform FMEA, lot size analysis, anti-mixing assessment & control, work with IE on kanban system, liaise with MI on execution strategies to define wip, etc
• Work effectively with and influence at all level including VF to ensure systems alignment, effectiveness and improvement are carried out
Degree in any engineering discipline. Preferably E&E, Mechanical, Mechatronic.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY Experienced Hire JR0126074 Kulim
Back to top