This position is responsible for:
- Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Supervise the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assess personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Manage overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Plan and schedule daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
- Bachelor degree in the engineering field of Mechatronics/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Industrial Management or equivalent experience
- Proficient in English communication
- Employee motivation, strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Can work on shift (12 hours/day, 4 days/week)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top