Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. Responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area. Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules. Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility. Higher job levels establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives. Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
1. Bachelors of Engineering (for Technical Supervisor is a must), major in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering, Automation and Control, Industrial Systems, or related disciplines;
2. Have minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, familiar with the manufacturing environment.
3. Can work on shift (12 hours/day, 4 days/week)
4. Good verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
5. Demonstrate passion in managing and leading diverse group of technicians to deliver quality output safely.
6. Able to provide leadership to technicians to resolve problems and require strong process knowledge.
7. Able to motivate and develop the workforce to meet business challenges
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Your privacy matters to Intel and we comply with applicable data protection laws. We collect and maintain personal information for recruitment related activities and your data will not be used for any other purpose. We retain personal information for the periods and purposes set forth in Intel's Privacy Notice . Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. We do not share your personal information with third parties.
In order for Intel to communicate with you on your application results, by submitting your information and proceeding with this application, you agree and consent that we can collect your personal information. You will have the ability to opt-out by informing vietnamjobs@ intel.com or at any time selecting "unsubscribe" found at the bottom of our future marketing communications. You have rights to correct, update, request access to or deletion of your personal information as described in Intel's Privacy Notice . In addition, if you wish to update or otherwise make changes to your resume, use Intel's online application tool to resubmit a new resume
VN Experienced Hire JR0132371 Ho Chi Minh City
Back to top