Manufacturing Operations Manager
As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Responsible for supervising the activities of production teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Higher job levels establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only.
A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Bachelor's degree (3 months experience) or master's degree (6 months experience) in an engineering or related technical field or Operations Management Supply Chain.
- Military experience in Leadership, operations management, or supply chain with 3 months experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
6 months of experience in:
- Demonstrated ability to extract and analyze data
- Management or leading a team
- Demonstrated results through applied lean concepts for process improvement
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0120809 Phoenix
Back to top