Manufacturing Equipment Technician
Skilled equipment repair and maintenance candidates needed. Intel Corporation's state-of-the-art processes and products give you the opportunity to learn a variety of technical skills in equipment repair and troubleshooting. Our Manufacturing Equipment Technicians operate, maintain, and repair specialized processing equipment inside and outside a clean room environment to keep output high without compromising safety or quality. Manufacturing Equipment Technicians perform preventative maintenance and/or assist in troubleshooting to determine problems in equipment used in the manufacturing process. You may conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in process development. Both Operations and Maintenance functions require a proficient level of multi-tasking and basic computer skills. Work assignments are semi-routine in nature and the work is performed within defined parameters.
Opportunities exist to work on Dry Etch, Metal PVD, CMP Planarization, Anneal, Thin Film deposition, or Automated Material Handling equipment.
A succesfull candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Minimum of a Mechanical/Technical Certification or Associate of Science Degree in Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology or related hands-on maintenance experience of 4 years.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Candidate must be willing to:
- Work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves. Preventative Maintenance on production equipment may require mechanical aptitude, walking up to 3 miles in a 12hour shift, lifting up to 35lbs, the use of job-specific fixtures, basic hand tools, and airline supplied respirators.
- Spend the majority of the time (>90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing WIP, walking long distances, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- Work on a compressed workweek schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
- Candidates with experience on other equipment directly related to Intel semiconductor processing will be considered.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Back to top