This position is associated with the sale of Intel's NAND memory and storage business to SK hynix. (You can read more about the transaction in the press release). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business' storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our NAND-DTM and work on the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products, and you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 2 of the transaction, which includes NAND technology and component development along with fab operations. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel and will continue to develop NAND technology and components and manufacture NAND wafers at the fab. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025, at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to SK hynix.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for day-to-day production of the plant
- On time delivery, Cycle time reduction, expediting, inventory levels and shipment execution.
- Look after to utilize production capacity in best way and strive for promoting productivity to highest standard
- Responsible for adequate planning of production. Material Planning based on business forecast, customer order and production scheduling to ensure materials availability.
- Production planning implement planned production schedules and capacity requirements.
- Coordinate with manufacturing, IE, planning, etc.
- Inventory control
- Independently work with other team, attend meeting, find opportunity and seek solution to fix the issues.
- Define tactics, working with team to meet global planning metrics
- Coordinate resource to support production line move and startup projects.
- Master at all kinds of report, data extraction to support planning related analysis.
- Manufacturing related system maintenance.
Qualifications ( Knowledge and skills required)
- Minimum university education major in a related science or engineering major, such as Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, etc.....
- More than 6 years' experience in manufacturing field, preferably with background and semi-conductor industry.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Take initiative, effective communication skill, team player, and quick-learner.
Education (Desired degree & major)
- Must possess a bachelor or master degree in a related science or engineering major, such as Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, etc.....
Inside this Business Group
CN JR0155245 Dalian