Machine Learning Workload Development - Intern
- Santa Clara, CA
Intel's Applied Machine Learning (Applied ML) innovation team develops best in class AI/ML use-cases that is a critical part of our major product lines. We are looking for Intern engineers to develop video/image segmentation and algorithms based upon machine learning and deep CNN models to advance the image or video processing techniques and AI/ML workloads for application in domains like healthcare, image analysis and video analytics.
The applied machine learning innovation team is responsible for innovation and development of end to end AI solutions, technology proof of concepts and IP development of current and future ML workloads for Intel architecture and silicon serving consumer and corporate business requirements. In this position, you will be responsible for research, modeling, and prototyping of ML techniques, generating data insights and optimizations for Intel platforms.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithm and model development of advanced technologies in video/image processing, signal processing and data analytics.
- Machine (deep) learning technologies for training and inference CNN model development of advanced media features (super-resolution, high dynamic range (HDR) video, style transfer, object segmentation, sharpness enhancement and noise reduction)
- Data capturing, analyzing, validating and developing codes/scripts in regression environment.
- Software and tools development in python, C and other languages
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must be pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science, Computing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
Minimum of 12 months experience with:
- Programming skills: specifically, python, C/C++
- Machine Learning and computer vision
- Data analysis, debugging
An ideal candidate will have knowledge and/or experience in some of the following:
- Development experience on projects related to healthcare, audio signal processing, media and image processing or related fields
- Frameworks like Pytorch, TensorFlow and Keras for model development
- Using AWS, Azure of GCP for machine learning inference or other use cases
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0132525 Santa Clara
Back to top