Machine Learning Engineer
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
In this position you will be a part of Machine Learning team and will be responsible for research and development of a modern direction in Machine learning - Clifford Algebra based methods which allow to achieve better accuracy than traditional methods. Your responsibilities will include: programming, SW optimizations and validation classic Machine Learning algorithms and Deep Learning topologies which operate with geometric algebra objects.
- Strong Mathematical background (first of all Geometry and Algebra, Optimization Methods)
- Experience in C/C++ and Python languages
- English skills - intermediate or higher
- Familiarity with Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Clifford Algebra
- Knowledge of SW optimizations methods
- Knowledge of Intel development tools and libraries
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0142657 Nizhni
Back to top