Machine Learning Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR
The Machine Learning organization within Intel Architecture Graphics & Software group, has an opportunity for a Machine Learning Engineer. You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below, would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must have a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering with at least 2+ years relevant experience OR PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any other related field.
You must also have 6+ months of work experience with the following:
- Candidate must have expertise on End to End AI/ML workload and Architecture analysis on CPUs, GPUs and other accelerators.
- Software development skills in C++, Python a must
- At least one popular DL framework such as TensorFlow or Pytorch model development
- Background in Analytics or Machine learning algorithms and libraries are also necessary to do detailed workload profiling and modeling
- Must have at least one publication and appropriate level of contribution at a Graduate level in machine learning is a must.
- Background on Systems software and performance analyses of full system
**By applying to this posting your resume and profile will become visible to Intel Recruiters and will allow them to consider you for current and future job openings aligned with the skills and positions mentioned above.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
US, California, Santa Clara;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US JR0141245 Hillsboro
Back to top