Logic Verification/Design Student
- Haifa, Israel
Intel's Client system-level emulation and pre-silicon validation team is expanding to new activities and is seeking a talented and enthusiastic student to join the team, take part in building and delivering system-level emulation-based platforms with both RTL and SW components, as well as in running advanced system-level verification in pre-silicon.
In this unique position, you will:
- Build and bring-up highly integrated emulation-based verification solutions of Intel's next generation products
- Work closely with verification teams to bring your solution to use for system-level verification
- Make an impact on different teams at Intel, in both pre-silicon and post-silicon domains
- Take Emulation one step beyond and innovate in the field of large scale designs
- B.Sc / M.Sc student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Quick and efficient self-learning
- Good communication skills, also in English
- Software orientation, Scripting or programming experience
- Familiarity of Intel CPU architecture
- Experience in Emulation
Come join us!
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0121742 Haifa
Back to top