Logic Design Student
What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About the P osition
As a l ogic d esign / VLSI student at Intel you will take part in chip layout, circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation , and validation. Starting with product requirements and logic diagrams, logic engineers plan design projects and help address the unique needs of our customers.
Logic design students receive feedback from customers, and review the logic, total constraints and best practices.
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- Student s studying towards a B.Sc./ M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering , computer engineering , software engineering , computer science , or equivalent.
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Experience in basic programming in C or C++, Perl, or TCL
- Strong analytical skills, logic design skills, and experience in Verilog or VHDL coding
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Logic Design position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;
IL Intern JR0141800 Haifa
Back to top