Logic Design student
Job opportunity in Intel's Network Division part of the Data Center Group, which is responsible for fast Ethernet controllers in the fast emerging markets of storage and cloud.
The group is in charge of all development stages, from definition, Logic design coding, verification in all stages until final production stages.
As a Student in our group, you will work on one of the design development teams, involved in definition stages, implementation and verification of logical units, until production.
You will be communicating with various teams and responsible for all aspects of the unit.
Responsibilities may include:
- The design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Student currently enrolled for Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Available for at least 20 working hours per week
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
IL Intern JR0112083 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top