Logic Design Lead
- Santa Clara, CA
Come join a creative team of engineers dedicated to designing the hardware technologies that network the leading cloud-service datacenters. BXD (Barefoot Switching Division) is looking for a motivated and astute individual to join our team as a Senior Logic Design Engineer. You will be joining a close-knit team responsible for building the world's leading programmable Ethernet switches. Our organization works on all levels of ASIC development, starting from high-level architecture to low-level circuit design and high-volume manufacturing.
As a Senior Logic Design Engineer you will use your knowledge of specifications, mathematics, and computation to write efficient and elegant RTL to implement components of complex networking ASICs. Responsibilities will include developing micro-architecture specifications, RTL implementation, unit verification, timing convergence, ECO implementation, debug analysis and reviews.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and communication skills
- Work independently and at various levels of abstraction
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent plus 6+ years industry experience
- 6+ years of experience in System Verilog and Verilog based logic design
- 4+ years of experience developing RTL to do packet processing and modification or implementing Ethernet standards
- 5+ years experience in Networking Protocols
- 5+ years experience in Formal Verification
- 5+ years experience in Synthesis
- 5+ years experience with C++ and R
- 5+ years experience in low power design techniques
- 7+ years experience in Python and shell scripting
- 2+ years experience with emulation
- 2+ years experience with UVM based Verification
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0138892 Santa Clara
Back to top