Logic Design Engineer
- Bangalore, India
The Graphics and Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) Division, within the IAGS (Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software) Supergroup, is responsible for design and development of Graphics, Media and Display IPs as well as discrete Graphics SoCs (GPUs), targeting both Client Device and Datacenter markets. The GTCHE organization is at the center of Intel's push into the discrete Graphics SoCs market segment targeting next-generation applications such as High-performance Exascale computing, Deep learning / training, Cloud Graphics, Media analytics, High-end gaming, etc.
In this position you will be part of a world-class Silicon design organization working with a team of highly talented engineers working on cutting-edge IP/SoC architectures, advanced Silicon design and process technologies, with tremendously exciting opportunities for industry-leading engineering innovations.
The responsibilities will be tailored to the candidate's skills and expertise and will include several of the following, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the logic design meets the architectural specifications
- Ability to do logic integration
- Perform and debug quality checks on the integrated RTL
- Analyzing micro-architectural features to identify possible problem areas.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering with 2-8 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge of digital logic design, IP/SoC architecture and microarchitecture.
- Experience in IP and/or SoC Logic / RTL integration
- Ability to understand and specify micro-architecture
- Familiarity with a range of internal and 3rd-party logic design tools
- Proficiency with RTL coding and checkers (LEC, CDC, DFT)
- Well versed in interface timing budget & clock domain crossing design
- Knowledge of VCS, Co-sim, Conformal LEC is an advantage.
- Analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong communication and team-work skills
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IN JR0139707 Bangalore
Back to top