Lobby Service Representative - Intel Jerusalem Campus
- Jerusalem, Israel
Lobby Service Representative, Intel Jerusalem Campus כותרת המשרה:
Our security team is looking to hire student candidates to fill Lobby Service Representative roles at Intel.
The core of the work we do at Intel is to understand what matters most to our customers, providing excellent service while at the same time, ensuring a safe and injury-free workplace.
Typical duties of the job include managing the reception desk at Intel's lobby, providing in-person and telephone service to our company's employees, managing administrative tasks and assisting as part of the response team in various safety and emergency situations.
Alongside working with an incredible team of young staff members, Intel also offers excellent conditions to its employees including a gym, meals, transportation and more.
- Manage the reception desk at Intel's lobby
- Provide in-person and telephone service to our company's employees
- Manage administrative tasks
- Assist as part of the response team in various safety and emergency events
- Student at an accredited academic institution, with at least one year left until graduation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Costumer service experience is an advantage
- Availability for two morning (07:00-14:00) and two afternoon (12:00-19:00) shifts Sunday through Thursday
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Product Assurance & Security team is chartered with building & maintaining customer trust through unparalleled security, privacy & assurance of Intel products. This team drives security & assurance governance, identifies emerging threats, secures existing products through mitigations and defines & initiates future security innovations for Intel products.
IL Intern JR0122975 Jerusalem
Back to top