Linux Security Engineer
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Want to take part in saving over 1 Million end point globally? Apply for The Linux Security Engineer!
InfoSec team develop the Information Security strategic imperative to provide the critical capabilities that Intel needs to protect our people, apps, content and devices while simultaneously allowing the business to run faster than it does today.
The Linux Security Engineer is responsible for the delivery, support and for the product lifecycle management of enterprise scale security infrastructure. This role will be part of an Agile Scrum team and be expected to support, improve and grow this infrastructure to enhance Intel's security posture. This role is responsible for the planning, design and build of security infrastructure capabilities, drive product implementation, prioritize security controls deployment and ensure compliance with corporate cybersecurity policies. Additionally, this role is responsible for configuring security controls to the appropriate service levels as well as define and monitor product SLA and health indicators. This person will work with customers and stakeholders to solve product issues to improve performance and reduce legacy technical debt as well as increase automation.
- Linux security administration experience
- Experience with Linux OS hardening
- Experience with Linux host firewalls
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration and internals
- Experience with implementing Linux security controls and vulnerability remediation
- Verify compliance with appropriate cybersecurity standards
- Technical degree (BS Information Security/Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering).
- Experience ensuring compliance for Linux systems in a large enterprise scale.
- Demonstrated ability for technical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills. A Team Player.
- Customer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in English.
Is an advantage:
- Experience with data protection tools
- Enterprise configuration management experience
- Vulnerability scanning experience
- Understanding of the Linux security ecosystem
- Linux networking experience
- Knowledge on managing physical, virtualized and cloud-based systems in an enterprise hosting environment
- Experience working within a DevOps and Agile APT environment.
- Security or Cyber certifications are an advantage (CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience working in a global matrix organization
- Experience working with Linux in an R&D setting
***Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position and it may not be available at this time.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0128005 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top