Legal Internship 2021- Graduate
- Phoenix, AZ
Intel Corporation has a Global Supply Chain 2021 Summer Legal Internship opportunity for a Graduate or PhD student currently enrolled in a degree in Law or related field. The GSC (Global Supply Chain) Intern Program is structured as a 12 week summer 2021 assignment within an Intel GSC business group.
Interns will undertake a project designed to utilize existing skills and experience and provide an opportunity for professional growth. Additionally, the GSC Intern Program includes practical training and educational events, networking/social opportunities, and exposure to senior leadership and the GSC community.
The Legal Intern will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Help draft and edit the contract templates for the purchase of good senior lawyers and services for Intel's worldwide manufacturing supply chain.
- Working as a contributing member of a team comprised of lawyers and non-lawyers, the summer legal intern will have significant responsibilities on a project related to the update of all Intel contract templates worldwide.
- The summer legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Intel lawyers responsible for providing legal support to the supply chain.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem solving skills.
- Works in a dynamic, results and team oriented environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Influence, strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Responsive to peers and all levels of management.
- Conducts legal research quickly and efficiently.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Master's Degree or Ph.D. degree in Law or related field.
- 1+ years of legal experience which may include internships.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Previous experience in the following areas:
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.
- Identifies key risk areas in a contract.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Working knowledge of intellectual property law, the Uniform Commercial Code, and CISG (Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Intern JR0141024 Phoenix
Back to top