Lean Manufacturing Expert
Lead Fab wide Equipment performance improvements through precision maintenance and effective downtime management.
Analyze, observe and track equipment's downtime performance (Specific / fab-wide), Identify trends, gaps and opportunities for improvement using LEAN/HPM practices, data analysis (querying databases/existing systems) and different measurement/indicators and work with stakeholders to define and execute roadmap for improvement and required indicators. Create & sustain HPM supporting platforms and proliferate LEAN/HPM concepts to F28 populations in order to lead equipment performance improvement.
This is a temporary position for a period of 3 years.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. Degree in Industrial Management Engineering. Expertise in information systems is advantage. - Strong Data analysis, statistic capabilities and familiarity with statistics tools.
- Fast learning capabilities and very independent person (self-managed capabilities).
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with many stakeholders.
- Good presentations and communication skills. Excellent Excel\JMP & PPT skills
- Multi-tasking person that performs in tight timelines, capable for fast response with organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Customer orientation and project management capabilities in a dynamic and intensive environment with multiple interfaces.
- Excellent English.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Back to top