Lead/Senior Pre Si Verification Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Develops preSilicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements. Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and/or Computer Science plus 8 years of relevant work experience, Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and/or Computer Science plus 6 years of relevant work experience, or a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and/or Computer Science plus 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 4 plus years of experience in architecting and developing testbenches and verification components like bus functional models and scoreboards/checkers.
- 4 plus years of experience in SystemVerilog based OVM / UVM, VMM or related object oriented and coverage driven ASIC verification methodology.
- 5 plus years of experience in Ethernet Switching/Networking verification or logic design.
Preferred additional Qualifications:
- 10 years of experience in verifying complex designs both at the component and full-chip level
Exposure to various verification platforms like emulation, fpga and post-si
- Experience in software development and scripting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0153283 Bangalore Data Center Group
Back to top