At Intel we push to the limit heterogenous architecture . We want our customers to be delighted with best-in-class power, performance and programmability . As lead microarchitect , you will collaborate with Core , Accelerators and SoC Architecture, Architecture Validation , Software, and other design teams to architect heterogenous solutions for both server and client platforms .
- The ideal candidate will have 7 + years of industry microarchitecture and RTL design experience
- Expertise in microcontrollers microarchitecture and design (ARM, Tenscilica, RISC-V, etc.)
- Expertise in energy-efficient/low-power logic design
- Experience in logic optimization, synthesis, timing analysis & floor-planning
- Knowledge of computer architecture and system interconnect protocols
- A bility to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules
- Proven architectural validation track record of end-to-end system level flows shared between multiple IP's
- Firmware development for low-power always-on SoC
- Knowledge of CPU power management schemes and protocols
- Knowledge of OS internals
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
IL Experienced Hire JR0146714 Haifa Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software