Lead Design Verification Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Platforms Group (DPG) as a Lead Design Verification Engineer!
Come join a creative team of engineers dedicated to designing the hardware technologies that network the leading cloud-service datacenters. We are looking for a motivated and astute individual to join our team as a Lead Design Verification Engineer.
As a Lead DV Engineer, you will have a leading role in a team that is building efficient and effective directed and constrained-random validation environments that exercise designs through their corner-cases and demonstrate conformance to specifications. You will be responsible for the full product cycle of validation, from planning to emulation to post-silicon execution. You will use your analytic and debugging skills, strong knowledge of digital design, understanding of object-oriented programming, and detailed understanding of IEEE and IETF specifications to verify large networking ASICs comprised of tens of billions of transistors. You must be a detail-oriented individual with strong technical and collaboration skills to perform to high standards in a highly efficient verification team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Thoughtful and perceptive analytical skills.
- A genuine curiosity for understanding the system.
- Dedicated and committed to creative problem solving and getting things done.
- Willing to work with cross-functional teams including Compiler, Driver and Application SW.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Platforms Group drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power 9 of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 6 plus years of experience in validation of NICs or Switch silicon.
- 4 plus years of experience in verifying Gen3/Gen4 PCIE and 400G/100G/25G Ethernet MAC-s.
- 4 plus years of experience in developing testbenches using System Verilog language and UVM/OVM methodology, developing testplan, creating tests and closing line and functional coverage of DUT.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 12 plus years of experience in architecture or validation of Ethernet Switches.
- Experience in validating 802.3 and 802.1 specifications.
- Experience with Serdes verification.
- Experience with Packet Classification (Layer 2 classification).
- Experience in programming with C/C++/Perl/Python.
- Experience in bringing up full chip simulation.
- Experience with supporting post-silicon bring up and debug.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0137352 Santa Clara
Back to top