What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About the Position
Intel's next-generation products us e the most advanced detection tools, operating advanced testing equipment , and systems that incorporate optics, laser, infrared , and l ogic a nalyzer probing.
As lab student at Intel you will build and maintain the lab environment for testing and development engineers and participate in fault detection and handle in the electronics, software and mechanical fields. In addition, the role includes mechanical assembly, lab work, running a device calibration process with vendors, building and installing computers , and more.
The role will expose you to new and innovative technology development environments on the cutting edge and dedicated and advanced testing and technology tools .
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- BSc. / MSc. s tudent s in c omputer s cience, e lectronics e ngineering, e lectrical e ngineering, i nformation s ystems E ngineering , or equivalent.
- Ability to work at least 30 hours a week (4 days)
- Practical engineering diploma
- Knowledge in operation of lab equipment such as scope, logic analyzer, and others
- Technical experience with digital components
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Lab position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;
IL Intern JR0162309 Haifa