Junior Field Sales Engineer - Romania
- Warsaw, Poland
- Bucharest, Romania
- Timişoara, Romania
- Galaţi, Romania
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Braşov, Romania
This is a commissioned sales position.
This position is also suitable for college graduates searching for an entry-level position.
The location will be Romania Home based office or Poland Warsaw office.
- Managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts.
- Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts. Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and longterm and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers. Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- A bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines (electrical engineering, computer science, etc...)
- Good knowledge of products and technologies
- You will be willing to work in an international organization, dealing with different business groups and capable of building a network of relationships to achieve the assigned objectives
- English & Romanian Language skills are required
- Business travel is required in the country and internationally within Europe as well as globally
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Poland, Warsaw;Romania, Brasov;Romania, Cluj-Napoca;Romania, Galati;Romania, Timisoara
RO College Grad JR0145557 Bucharest
Back to top