Japan Service Provider Account Executive
- Tokyo, Japan
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for Influencing and advocating Intel based products and solutions for all of Intel's Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT. Responsible for working with a few named accounts in specific industry segments or territories where deep engagements require a multi -year strategy with the customer around transformation and territory engagements take the more traditional approach. Impact should result in executive level trusted adviser status which should drive our relevance, preference and pull for our strategic focus areas.
The candidate will be responsible for establishment and execution of strategy to accelerate revenue growth in Cross Service Provider (xSP) Vertical in japan. He/she will develop and/or adapt technology enabled solutions to accomplish key KPI and meet the country strategic objectives in the target territory and accounts. Especially focusing on "Hybrid" cloud strategy including K8S/Container influence and wired/fixed network (IPv6, SRv6, MPLS, Network Slicing, etc). Will work closely with the other vertical account executives and partners to engage with executives to influence the Intel technology and accelerate the adoption in the industry. He/she will manage initiatives to drive strategic long-term trends while establishing scale as growth engine for near term revenue growth.
- A self-motivated, self-sufficient and self-start individual who can the initiative and using problem solving to drive to results.
- Senior, successful sales/market development professional with strong 10+ years' experience in solution development and passion to selling technology to segment customers. And prove of track of record in successfully engaging, negotiating and influencing at the executive levels
- Ability to manage business development across business unit project teams, which consist of field commercial and technical teams, marketing, business unit and support staff.
- Ability and motivation to stay current on emerging industry trends, technologies, and issues with infrastructure and Vertical solutions and market expertise. Proven track record of participating in complex customer and partner engagements
- Proven ability to Excellent cross-functional team leadership and strong influence / matrix management skills
- Strong attitude on result oriented and discipline and prove of track of record on making and meeting the commitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Desirable: Intel's strategies, products, and technologies to adapt to required solution
- A bachelor degree in BA/BS is a must and a Master's Degree will be preferred
- Language proficiency- English and Japanese
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
JP Experienced Hire JR0146868 Tokyo
Back to top