IT Infrastructure Intern
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
We are looking for a candidate with any level of system administration experience, who is keen on different Hardware and IT technologies.
- Provide technical support to customers during whole product life cycle: pre-production and post-launch support
- Preparing and delivering technical and marketing presentations in remote (webinar) and face to face format
- Replicate customers' problems in lab environment and work to find solutions
- Enable customers with technical design documentation, firmware, drivers, etc.
- Visit customers across Europe and Russia
- Provide trainings on specific platform features or technologies
- Work with stakeholders (engineering and field sales teams) in USA, China and Europe
- PC hardware familiarity (practical skills, theoretical base): motherboard components, CPU features, CPU architecture
- Familiarity with desktop and server operating systems (Windows, Linux). Understanding of their structure, differences. Practical skills of installing and configuring them
- Ability to build and debug typical PC and Server hardware, install operating systems including both Microsoft Windows and various distributions of Linux
- Basic understanding of network technologies, protocols, topologies (TCP/IP stack, OSI model). Basic understanding of different physical connections (Wireless, FC, IB, Ethernet)
- Practical skills of network configuration.
- Well-developed logic and problem-solving skills;
- Discipline, diligence and persistence required to follow-up on actions
- Good verbal and written English
Additional skills required may include:
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Microsoft Windows / Linux Operating System administration
- Existing experience in system/network administration and hardware assembling would be an added advantage
- Ability to design hardware (schematics / layout / BOM list), at any level
- Ability to do low level debug of BIOS / bootloaders and other firmware
- Strong presentation skills
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
RU Intern JR0146938 Nizhni
Back to top