IT Infrastructure Cyber Security Engineer
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Do you want to take part in saving over 1 Million end-points globally? InfoSec is looking for Infrastructure Cyber Security engineer
Who are we ?
InfoSec team develops the Information Security strategic imperative to provide the critical capabilities that Intel needs to protect our people, apps, content and devices while simultaneously allowing the business to run faster than it does today .
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us-and create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
IT is an organization that provides solutions for Intel's cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel's product groups.
Responsible for the planning, design and build of security architectures; oversees the implementation of network and computer security and ensures compliance with corporate cybersecurity policies and procedures. Monitors cybersecurity requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related
What will you do ?
You will be responsible for the delivery, support and for the product lifecycle management of enterprise scale security infrastructure. The Engineer will be part of an Agile Scrum team and be expected to support, improve and grow this infrastructure to enhance Intel's security posture.
You will be responsible for the planning, design and build of security infrastructure capabilities; drive product implementation, prioritize security controls deployment and ensures compliance with corporate cybersecurity policies.
You will configure the security controls to the appropriate service levels, define and monitor product SLA and health indicators.
You will work with customers and stakeholders to solve product issues improve performance and reduce legacy technical debt as well as increase automation and CI/CD.
You will work on network devices, performs security assessments of applications and systems using penetration and vulnerability testing and risk analysis. Configures and installs firewalls and intrusion detection systems. Implements software fixes (patches) to remove system vulnerabilities.
You will responds immediately to cyber security related incidents and provides a thorough post-event analysis. Investigates intrusion incidents and conducts forensic investigations.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux system administration.
- Script writing for automation and integration (e.g. Python, PowerShell etc.)
- Knowledge of automated system configuration tools (e.g. puppet, chef etc.)
- Experience ensuring MSS compliance for both Windows and Linux systems at a large scale
- Experience with both relational and non-relational database management systems
- Experience with enterprise storage, backup and restore capabilities
- Knowledge of managing both physical, virtualized and cloud-based systems in an enterprise hosting environment - such as those provided by Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce and similar.
- Knowledge of enterprise Network Security environments - FW / IPS management.
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning and vulnerability mitigation/patching.
- Knowledge of authentication, access controls, data protection, monitoring and risk analysis.
- Demonstrated ability for technical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills. A Team Player.
- Customer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization in both Hebrew and English.
- Experience working within a DevOps and Agile APT environment is an advantage.
- Security or Cyber certifications are an advantage.
*Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Cyber positions and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0132827 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top