IT Cyber Host Security Student Engineer
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Intel's Host Security team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
As part of your role:
You will be part of an Agile Scrum team and be expected to support, improve and grow this infrastructure to enhance Intel's security posture.
You will be responsible for the planning, design and build of security infrastructure capabilities, drive product implementation, prioritize security controls deployment and ensure compliance with corporate cyber-security policies.
Additionally, you will be responsible for configuring security controls to the appropriate service levels as well as define and monitor product SLA and health indicators.
You will work with customers and stakeholders to solve product issues to improve performance and reduce legacy technical debt as well as increase automation.
- Pursuing B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information systems/Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 semesters until graduation.
- Availability of at least 3 days/week is required.
- Experience managing Anti-Virus (AV) and Anti-Malware; host firewalls; host Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) in a large global environment.
- Experience with Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) systems and tools.
- Experience managing frontend/backend endpoint security controls in a multi-OS environment (Windows/Linux/Mac/Android/iOS).
- Script writing for automation and integration (e.g. PowerShell, .Net, Python, etc.)
- Experience ensuring compliance for both Windows and Linux systems in on a large enterprise scale.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills. A Team Player.
- Customer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in both Hebrew and English.
Is an advantage:
- Experience with both relational and non-relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of managing both physical, virtualized and cloud-based systems in an enterprise hosting environment.
- Knowledge of enterprise network security environments - FW / IPS management.
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning and vulnerability mitigation/patching.
- Experience working within a DevOps and Agile APT environment.
- Security or Cyber certifications are an advantage (CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience working in a global matrix organization
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Intern JR0142698 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top