IP Validation Engineer
- George Town, Malaysia
Pre-silicon verification engineers play a critical role in our IP development team. They engage with the architects to learn and understand the intended hardware functionality, and then they develop directed and constrained-random tests to ensure correct behavior. Our engineers are involved through the full validation product cycle from new feature assessment, pre-silicon planning, environment creation, test execution, and emulation and post-silicon debug support as needed.
Quality is a core value at Intel, and the pre-silicon verification engineers play an important role in ensuring quality in our designs, working as a team with the architecture and RTL developers to ensure correct functionality.
Success is defined by zero bugs found by downstream customers of our IP design which is a significant challenge, and the opportunities to learn are large. We strive to create a safe and diverse environment where learning is valued and technical and personal growth is encouraged and supported.
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 4 plus years of experience in developing testbenches using System Verilog language and UVM/OVM methodology, developing test plans, creating tests and closing functional coverage.
- Understanding of security principles.
- Experience with security test plans.
- Experience in programming with C/C++/Perl/Python.
- Experience with supporting post-silicon bring up and debug.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Product Assurance & Security team is chartered with building & maintaining customer trust through unparalleled security, privacy & assurance of Intel products. This team drives security & assurance governance, identifies emerging threats, secures existing products through mitigations and defines & initiates future security innovations for Intel products.
MY Experienced Hire JR0153037 Penang Intel Product Assurance & Security Group
Back to top