IP Solutions Architect
- Santa Clara, CA
Intel's IP Engineering Group (IPG) is dedicated to building high quality IP that power Intel's leadership products (server, client and more). We're looking for passionate engineers who enjoy working closely with our customers to enable their success with our IP.
As an IPG Product Enablement and Application Engineer, you'll be the primary interface to support ALL of the customer's technical needs. You'll have the opportunity to showcase your extensive knowledge of multiple domains (SoC integration, structural design, logic design, validation) across a broad portfolio of IP including Scalable Coherent Fabrics, Power Management Solutions, Debug Solutions and System Management and Utilities.
Key responsibilities of the role include, although not limited to:
- Provide world-class technical assistance to enable customer success with our IP
- Pre-sales through Production Release Qualification (PRQ)
- Be the voice of the customer's needs and work with the IP team to deliver solutions that attract new customers and retain existing customers
- Build a strong partnership with customers and establish yourself as the expert for all their technical questions and support needs
Quality and Efficiency
- Deliver high quality, bug free IP to our customers
- Innovate and execute initiatives to address customer reported issues and prevent future errata
- Write technical product documentation to assist our customers with the use of our IP TRM (Technical Reference Manual), integration guides, errata. application notes and release notes
- Look for ways to streamline the production, delivery/release and consumption of our IP
In addition to the qualifications below, the ideal candidate will also have the following traits:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize and balance the needs of multiple customers
- Strong cross-site teamwork skills along with the willingness to work independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactively and independently solve issues
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field and 12+ years of relevant experience in: - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 10+ years of relevant experience in:
- Computer/SoC Architectures
UNIX, Hardware Description Language (Verilog or VHDL)
- Scripting languages (Python, Perl, TCL)
- Debug skills
5+ years of experience in:
- Customer facing/Customer services roles
2+ years of experience in one or more of the following IPs/Solutions:
- Scalable Coherent Fabrics, Power Management or Design For Debug (DFD)
5+ years of experience in one of the following areas:
- Structural Design, SoC Integration, Validation, Logic Design
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, Colorado, Fort Collins;US, Massachusetts, Hudson;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0141208 Santa Clara
Back to top