IP Solutions Architect
- Bengaluru, India
Intel's IP Engineering Group (IPG) is dedicated to building high quality IP that power Intel's leadership products (server, client and more). We're looking for passionate engineers who enjoy working closely with our customers to enable their success with our IP. As an IPG product enablement and application engineer, you'll be the primary interface to support ALL of the customer's technical needs. You'll have the opportunity to showcase your extensive knowledge of multiple domains (SoC integration, structural design, logic design, validation) across a broad portfolio of IP including Scalable Coherent Fabrics, Power Management Solutions, Debug Solutions and System Management and Utilities. Key responsibilities:• Customer Obsession: o Provide world-class technical assistance to enable customer success with our IP• pre-sales through Production Release Qualification (PRQ)o Be the voice of the customer's needs and work with the IP team to deliver solutions that attract new customers and retain existing customerso Build a strong partnership with customers and establish yourself as the expert for all their technical questions and support needs • Quality and Efficiency:o Deliver high quality, bug free IP to our customers• Innovate and execute initiatives to address customer reported issues and prevent future erratao Write technical product documentation to assist our customers with the use of our IP• TRM (Technical Reference Manual), integration guides, errata. application notes and release noteso Look for ways to streamline the production, delivery/release and consumption of our IP
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 12+ years of relevant experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields OR
Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering and 10+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Computer/SoC Architectures
• Experienced with UNIX, Hardware Description Language (Verilog or VHDL) and scripting languages (Python, Perl, TCL)
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent organizational skills to prioritize and balance the needs of multiple customers
• Strong cross-site teamwork skills along with the ability to work independently
• Excellent analytical/debug skills and ability to proactively and independently solve issues.
• 5+ years in a customer facing role
• Previous expertise in one of more of the following IPs/Solutions:
o Scalable Coherent Fabrics, Power Management or Design For Debug (DFD)
• Expert level knowledge in one of the following areas:
o Structural Design, SoC Integration, Validation, Logic Design
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0141210 Bangalore
Back to top