IP Logic Verification and Validation Engineer
We are looking for B. Eng or M. Eng in Electronics, Computer or Electrical Engineering graduates or equivalent, who have 2 years of pre-silicon validation related experience.
We would like someone with:
- Experience in System Verilog, OVM/UVM or VMM, RTL model build or testbench development.
- Experience in developing test plan, test content and coverage points for validation purpose based on High Level Architecture spec.
- Programming skill in Perl, Shell, Tcl
- Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Knowledge of DFX methodology.
It would be a plus to have:
- Experience in VLSI or Structural and Physical design flow/methodology.
- Analytical and debugging skill, and creative in problem solving.
- Overall knowledge of microprocessors, computer system architecture and high speed design as well as producer consumer transactions.
- Protocol knowledge of I/O specifications such as I2S, HD-A, MIPI CSI-2, I2C, SPI, UART, USB2 / USB3, PCIe and others
- Working level of UNIX based design environment, industry standard digital design tools.
The candidate should also be:
- A fluent in English in both verbal and written forms.
- An independent, motivated team player.
- Willing to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
- Accountable, demonstrating integrity and a winning mindset
Inside this Business Group
Intel makes possible the most amazing experiences of the future. You may know us for our processors. But we do so much more. Intel invents at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth. Harnessing the capability of the cloud, the ubiquity of the Internet of Things, the latest advances in memory and programmable solutions, and the promise of always-on 5G connectivity, Intel is disrupting industries and solving global challenges. Leading on policy, diversity, inclusion, education and sustainability, we create value for our stockholders, customers, and society.
Back to top