IP Execution Manager / Design Lead
- Bangalore, India
- Lead Development of high speed serial interface PHY IP (PCIE, USB, Ethernet)
- Drive execution of all relevant functions (RTL, Circuit Design, Layout, SD, Verification) towards on time, high quality IP delivery.
- Serve as a single point of contact to the internal SoC customers for the IP
- Drive post silicon debug activities getting all the right stakeholders involved (architects, design, post silicon teams)
- Make timely technical decisions
- Work closely with project analysts to create project plans for tracking.
- Bachelors' or Masters' Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering with 12+ years of Analog IP experience
- Must have a strong technical background in analog circuit design (preferably in high speed PHY development).
- Must have experience leading IP developments.
- Must have understanding of all aspects of development : RTL design, Verification, custom layout and flows and structural design
- Experience of SOC flows (front end/back end, silicon validation, HVM, product engineering, FW) is highly desired
- Program/Project management and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive agreements between multiple stakeholders.
- Must be able to exert influence in the organization and have excellent decision making skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to organize data and make effective executive and customer summaries
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0140021 Bangalore
Back to top